You are activated
Log into your account and go to the "Available orders" section. There you will see a list of available assignments with the requirements (subject, topic, number of pages/slides, type of work etc.) and payment for each particular order. Choose an order that matches your field of proficiency and carefully check "Paper Details" and the uploaded materials, if any, before applying for the order. If you are sure you will be able to handle the case and complete a high-quality product on time, apply for it stating a justified reason for us to consider your application.If you have been assigned to an order, you will receive an email notification from Support. You will then have to confirm that you have been informed and started working on the order.
You need to meet the following criteria:
- At least 12 points out of 15 for grammar test
- 20+ orders completed with no major mistakes
- Ability to write at least 50 quality pages per month (30 pages for Expert Writers)
- No customers' negative feedback on the quality of your works
- 24/7 availability over the phone and in chat
- No late or plagiarized works submitted
- At least two months of constant and active work on orders
- At least 3 orders with customers' positive feedback
- Ability to complete at least 10 orders of Help Needed category per month.
If you do not meet the above criteria, you might still be eligible for the Expert status. Further on, provided steadily flawless performance from your side, you will be able to apply for Professional status.In order to apply for the Expert or Professional Writer status, please, log into your account and press the "Get a Promotion" button. If your request for promotion was declined, you can re-apply in two months after the previous application.
- Expert Writers get a 15% bonus on every order successfully completed and approved by the customer.
- Professional Writers get a bonus in the amount of 25% for each successful order. Apart from that, Professional Writers are automatically assigned to the orders right after they click on the "apply" button. Exceptions are applicable to the orders that require further clarifications.
- Quality of products you provide (plagiarism-free, timely delivered, written without any grammatical or punctuational mistakes).
- Following customers' instructions.
- Number of urgent or help needed orders completed.
- Customers' feedback on your work.
- Missed phone calls from our Support Team. This applies to the cases which are in progress or when the status is "Revision in progress".
- Plagiarism rate (you are to deliver original and unique works only).
- Lateness rate (if you have missed the deadline).
- Withdrawing from the job without a valid reason.
We have the Fines Policy on our website that is explained in detail on your control panel in the correspondent section. All the cases and conditions where a fine can be applied are listed there. Here are the main issues you may be fined for:
- Wrong formatting of the paper
- Not answering the call
- Late submission of the order
- Retraction from the case without a justified reason
- Delivery of a poor-quality work
- Not following instructions